Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment in this post!
- How do you deal with criticism? I deal with it well for the most part. There is always a small part of me that will be hurt by it, but the larger part of me gets the big picture. I am not perfect, nor do I claim to be and I welcome constructive feedback on my work in RL and SL. A lot of unsolicited criticism would not be good, but some here and there from people I know and trust is not hard for me to take at all.
- What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? Insult others. I agree with Berry’s thoughts here. It is wise to keep in mind that behind every avatar is a person with real feelings.
- Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? Oh goodness, I could think of a few, but I won’t name names.
- Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? There is one in particular, but that person deserves no attention or comment.
- What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? Can’t think of anything really. I tend to be interested in many things and go from one thing to the next. Maybe I move too fast for anyone to ruin things for me. 😉
- What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? *laughs* No comment 😉
- What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? “Beast” And no I am not sharing the story behind that. 😉
- Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? No Comment 🙂
- Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. I find I always long for the times when my roleplay stories were the richest. I recognize every story has to come to and end, but I still find myself thinking about the highlights of those stories.
- What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? I don’t really want anyone to do anything for me besides enjoying my company.