I am beginning to wonder if I am addicted to these things…
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following 10 questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!
- First SL Friend: Clowey Greenwood. My original birth into SL was rather rough and disconcerting. After a few hours of flailing and not being able to escape the Portuguese newb sim SL dropped me in, I figured out the search feature and searched out the group that had told me about SL. I found it, joined it, and IMed “Help me” to the group. It was late at night and I figured no one would be around. Clowey was though! She threw me a lifeline, pulled me from the sim I was stuck on and gave me an Intro to SL crash course. I haven’t seen or heard from her in ages, but I will never forget her. 🙂
- First SL Kiss: Oh man I don’t even know…some random guy I am sure…lol
- First SLex time/place/partner: N/A
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: N/A
- First SL Job: Hostess at Phat Cats Jazz Club
- First SL Creation: Um…a prim…Yay I can rez a prim! What a nifty looking box! Seriously, I am no builder, I much prefer shopping. 🙂
- First Encounter with a Linden: I have encountered a few Lindens here and there. I am much like I am in RL when it comes to this…I see a famous person and I keep my distance. I don’t get star struck. I notice them and whisper (IM) madly to my friends about it. 🙂
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: I am not sure this counts as an “encounter” but I was thrilled to be able to interact with Charter Member Eve Cartier while writing an article on Malignance: Tales of Port Kar for the October 2012 AVENUE Magazine. Through my interview of her I was able to learn her story…she was the first female avatar on the grid…hence why she named herself Eve, and her story of evolution in building in Second Life was truly incredible.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: The sim I ended up living on for a time, Kellimore. Not sure it is around anymore, but I loved living there and the Sim Managers were great.
- First SL Blog Post: Long since deleted! Seriously though, I didn’t start blogging until much later in my SL experience and only now have gotten comfortable enough with blogging to do it with any frequency.
And for added effect here is one of the very 1st photos of me from my inventory that illustrates the reason I called myself Silly:
The above isn’t even my 1st look…I was human at first…just no evidence of the first human versions of Silly. *chuckles*